[Rabbit-dev] Ant build script for RabbIT 4.2

Mindaugas Žakšauskas mindas at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 23:50:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

I needed debugging symbols in RabbIT and didn't feel like installing
make (my home machine is now only running XP) so I wrote an Ant
script.

As my make skills are rather limited, I am not sure if the result is
100% compatible with the original, however it works well enough for
me. Also, I haven't tested it against 4.3, but if there are no big
changes, this should just work. The only clear difference is that
debugging symbols are generated, but this is easy to switch off, I
have extracted a flag.

The only missing feature at the moment is task to generate source
deliverables (e.g. rabbit4.2-src.tar.gz).

The script can be found at http://cl1p.net/rabbit/ and has to be
placed in root folder (next to LICENSE, README, etc.).
Rob, feel free to add this to upstream if you wish so.

m.