[Rabbit-dev] adding a table to the top of every page

Ron King roncking at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 16:45:39 CEST 2010

Hi ,

I want to set up the bodyfilter to put a table at the top of
_every_ response. I notice with the default rabbit config file,
some pages get the rabbit text at the top, and some don't.

I'm particularly interested in being able to add stuff
to the top of search engine pages, like google, bing and yahoo.
The default setup doesn't put anything at the top of the google
search page, how can I cause it to do this?

Regards,

Ron