[Rabbit-dev] Stack overflow error

Robert Olofsson robert.olofsson at khelekore.org
Tue Aug 24 20:51:09 CEST 2010

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:55:49 +0100
Mindaugas Žakšauskas <mindas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anybody ever spotted this? It happens during the runtime on some
> particular URL, still haven't traced which exactly.

I have not seen such things in quite a while, but I do not really see
anything in the 4.7 ChangeLog that indicates that it is fixed. There is
the pipeline buffer overwrite, but I am not sure if that affects this
issue. If you could find any page where it happen reliably I will be
very happy.

> I'm using rabbit 4.6.

Is it possible to upgrade? the pipeline buffer overwrite can probably
cause many odd problems.

/robo