[Rabbit-dev] ad blocking

Luis Soltero lsoltero at globalmarinenet.com
Tue Dec 28 18:02:03 CET 2010

Makes sense.  I have now reconfigured to use one resource since we have one database with two tables. One for user
authentication and one for the ad/malware hosts.

The host table currently has 138,000 hostnames in it.  It is very nice browsing without ads!  so far everything is
working well.

I will continue to test through the day and if all goes well will expand the testing by moving the the new build to one
of my production servers.

What other addition/changes do you plan to make before releasing this version?

--luis

--

Luis Soltero, Ph.D., MCS
Director of Software Development, CTO