[Rabbit-dev] Setup as a ReverseProxy

Jeff Adamson jwa at urbancode.com
Tue Feb 9 16:12:15 CET 2010

Thanks a ton, that was the problem.

As to why I'm using RabbIT/3, it is simply because my company is already
using RabbIT/3 in another process.  We have not had a need to updated to
RabbIT/4 and hence those have not been reviewed or migrated to yet. I wanted
to initially experiment with RabbIT/3 since we have history with those
before I try evaluating RabbIT/4.

Thanks again
Jeff