[Rabbit-dev] Fw: Rabbit HTTPS web caching ?

Robert Olofsson robert.olofsson at khelekore.org
Mon Jul 5 22:56:28 CEST 2010

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 03:31:09 +0800
Ping ni <ping.ni.bupt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would try to add full cache function like vanish done. Do you have a plan
> to do this thing?

I have no big plans for the cache at the moment, if you want to experiment,
then feel free to go wild.

I do not see what varnish has that rabbit does not have though.
And please note that rabbit is more designed as a forwards proxy, but
you can run rabbit for reverse proxying if you want.

I am currently unsure about what you want to do so I can not really give
any pointers.

/robo