[Rabbit-dev] cross-site-scripting vulnerabiltiy

Jeff Adamson jwa at urbancode.com
Fri Mar 5 21:54:52 CET 2010

The commons-lang project does not depend upon any other apache projects (the
pom.xml uses junit and easymock for testing but no other projets).  I also
centralized all the escaping calls to a single private method "escapeHtml"
within StandardResponseHeaders so that any algorithm could be substituted
with minimal effort.