[Rabbit-dev] Extending Rabbit

noor nashid noor.nashid at csebuet.org
Thu Mar 18 21:16:58 CET 2010

Dear All,

I want to modify Rabbit in the following way:

I want to download a whole page in Rabbit, and then I want to transfer
that to the other side (i.e. to the browser/client) using a single
HTTP pipelined connection. Suppose we are browsing
http://www.khelekore.org/rabbit/index.shtml . Here  I shall gather all
objects of the website and then I shall respond back to the client
using a single TCP connection. The point here is not open a TCP
connection for each object.

Besides this I would like to use GraphicsMagick image library inside Rabbit.

And later I would also like to add Non-data Prefetching (like
Connection Prefetching) features inside Rabbit.

My intention is to make Rabbit pipelining feature enabled. I think all
these features will make Rabbit much stronger.

If you have any suggestion regarding these, please respond.

Thanks

Nashid
Postgrad Researcher
Mobile & Internet Systems Laboratory (MISL)
University College Cork (UCC)
Cork, Ireland