[Rabbit-dev] jpeg conversions not working

Luis Soltero lsoltero at globalmarinenet.com
Wed Aug 31 18:13:25 CEST 2011

sigh...  that was it... the time was fast by one hour...  the system has been set to UTC and the ntpd pool update to use
machines that work.

all is well now.

I apologize for my ineptness.  I hope others will be able to benefit from my stupidity.

Thanks for your help. I doubt I would have been able to find the problem without your help.

--luis

--

Luis Soltero, Ph.D., MCS
Director of Software Development, CTO