[Rabbit-dev] strange 403 response

Robert Olofsson robert.olofsson at khelekore.org
Mon Nov 28 22:09:08 CET 2011

Hi!

On Mon, 2011-11-28 at 17:40 +0100, Romain Godefroy wrote:
> For the same ressource, without any change to configuration, sometimes
> Rabbit return a 403, and not to all clients at the same time.

That sounds odd.
I know of only a few different reasons that rabbit start dealing out
403 results.
1) SSL traffic that is not allowed (by the configuration).
2) BlockFilter / SQLBlockFilter
3) A path for status pages when you run rabbit as a reverse proxy

You do not say anything about what filters you have enabled so
it is very hard for me to diagnose it like this.

Can you provide the configuration?

/robo