[Rabbit-dev] Current changelog for 4.12 and some notes about http/2.0

Luis Soltero lsoltero at globalmarinenet.com
Sat Jun 14 18:31:13 CEST 2014

Absolutely rabbit is not dead...

We have been using it and comparing it with  mod_pagespeed running in proxy mode.   Our results continue to show that
rabbit works much better for us than mod_pagespeed.

Having said that we are experimenting

end user --> rabbit --> http/mod_pagespeed proxy --> internet.

So far this works quite well.   Pages on the internet are optimized before they are fed to rabbit for heavy filtering,
caching, and image resampling.

We are concerned about http 2.0.  Please keep us posted on issues/repercussions of this new technology.

--luis

--

Luis Soltero, Ph.D., MCS
Director of Software Development, CTO