[Rabbit-dev] Questions about the RabbIT

Robert Olofsson robert.olofsson at khelekore.org
Tue Nov 10 23:35:43 CET 2009

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:39:16 +0500
Артур Хуснутдинов <forpdfsending at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, Dev's.
> I know that the slow processing associated with the use of my options
> include compression of images with the help of ImageMagic. The inclusion
> ImageMagic proxy starts slow, and there is a lot of memory processes
> ImageMagic, which strongly uses the CPU and RAM. Will the time soon to write

Did you have any time to try out the java based image converter?
With 4.3-pre-5 it even has some type of memory usage protection.
I have been running with the java based conversion for some time
and it seems to work ok for my usage, but what do I know.

Anyone else that can see any difference in speed/cpu usage/image
quality/<other>?

/robo