[Rabbit-dev] Questions about the RabbIT

Артур Хуснутдинов forpdfsending at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:39:16 CEST 2009

Hello, Dev's.
I have one big question:
After the testing on proxy with the 500 users, I see, what RabbIT have lags
(too low speed).
I know that the slow processing associated with the use of my options
include compression of images with the help of ImageMagic. The inclusion
ImageMagic proxy starts slow, and there is a lot of memory processes
ImageMagic, which strongly uses the CPU and RAM. Will the time soon to write
a separate Java or C++ image processor to reduce the load on the CPU and
RAM, and reduce delays?
 Recently I developed a compressive other proxies for C ++. I have an
opportunity to give you the code responsible for compression of images.
Checked that our proxy for a load of 1500 users using 50-70% CPU, for
example, Core2Duo 2.33 GHz. Expect that it will be possible not to use
ImageMagic, and include in the set of our small piece of code in C ++ for
compressing images.
Sorry my English.
--
С уважением,. ArtUrlWWW