[Rabbit-dev] Questions about the RabbIT

Mindaugas Žakšauskas mindas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:13:25 CEST 2009

Привет,

If the problem you are solving is scalability (the system becomes too
slow under a huge load), why don't you just throw another box in
(horizontal scaling) or buy better hardware?

Balancing the load among the different nodes should be trivial as
Rabbit doesn't preserve the state between different HTTP requests, so
a simple DNS round robin would do.

I might not be the best person to tell this, but I think that any
image transformation activity is out of the scope of this project. If
you feel like sharing some good code, why not create another open
source project and claim it's seamless integration with Rabbit?

m.