[Rabbit-dev] Logging Usage

Luis Soltero lsoltero at globalmarinenet.com
Wed Aug 17 22:06:43 CEST 2011

wonderful.  let me do a git update and see what you have.

what we will want is to log the user timestamp during the initial authentication (when the the end user is prompted for
his username/password) and then the total number of bytes in/out.

It sounds like writing our own logger is probably the best way to do that but I have no idea how.  Would it be possible
to create a template that we could use as a starting point.  In the end we will want to execute sql statements to update
table entries in the db.

--luis

--

Luis Soltero, Ph.D., MCS