[Rabbit-dev] Logging Usage

Robert Olofsson robert.olofsson at khelekore.org
Wed Aug 17 22:20:41 CEST 2011

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:06:43 -0400
Luis Soltero <lsoltero at globalmarinenet.com> wrote:

> It sounds like writing our own logger is probably the best way to do that but I have no idea how.  Would it be possible
> to create a template that we could use as a starting point.  In the end we will want to execute sql statements to update
> table entries in the db.

Take a look at the StandardOutTrafficLogger that I made, consider it a
very basic template. You probably want to look at SQLBlockFilter to
see how to handle the database connection.

I thought about writing an example sql traffic logger, but I did not
figure out what values would be good to log in the general case.

/robo