[Rabbit-dev] Logging Usage

Luis Soltero lsoltero at globalmarinenet.com
Thu Aug 18 01:56:08 CEST 2011

perfect! this looks pretty straight forward.  I will let you know how I get a long.

I agree with you. A generic traffic logger would be difficult to implement since every ones requirements will be
different.  It looks like a custom logger is simple enough to implement and the most flexible way to go.

Thanks,

--luis

--

Luis Soltero, Ph.D., MCS