[Rabbit-dev] ad blocking

Robert Olofsson robert.olofsson at khelekore.org
Sat Jan 1 23:55:45 CET 2011

Hello and happy new year!

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:02:03 -0500
Luis Soltero <lsoltero at globalmarinenet.com> wrote:

> What other addition/changes do you plan to make before releasing this version?

I am not sure. I did just push a change that makes it much easier to
use 3rd party classes in rabbit. This means that you can just drop the
database jar-files in the libs-directory and rabbit will be able to use
them. This ought to mean that you do not have to write special startup
scripts.

I am still thinking about updating the ad-filter so that it can do a
database lookups, I am just not sure what data is needed for that.
Is there someone that has any strong opinions on how to do it?

/robo