[Rabbit-dev] Proxy auth error

Robert Olofsson robert.olofsson at khelekore.org
Sun Jan 23 20:50:05 CET 2011

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 16:50:37 +0000
Mindaugas Žakšauskas <mindas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Initially I thought this was caused by auth layer but it appears that
> the actual culprit is the hotfix I did for "Request-URI Too Long"
> problem (see earlier thread). So I should have replied to the previous
> thread instead, sorry about that! Basically I have swapped jars
> (removed the patch) and the problem has disappeared.

Ok, now I am a bit confused.
Is the problem present in the current release?
Is the problem only with a patched version?
Do the problem disappear if you run rabbit version X (for some value of X)?

> Any preference on how you would like me to do it? tcpdump, wireshark,
> httpfox, etc.?

Not really, anything will work. If you do tcpdump you want to make sure
that you get all the content though.

/robo