[Rabbit-dev] Proxy auth error

Mindaugas Žakšauskas mindas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 17:50:37 CET 2011

Hi,

> Yes, that definitely looks like the http parser has failed in reading the
> request. Is there any pattern to this?

Initially I thought this was caused by auth layer but it appears that
the actual culprit is the hotfix I did for "Request-URI Too Long"
problem (see earlier thread). So I should have replied to the previous
thread instead, sorry about that! Basically I have swapped jars
(removed the patch) and the problem has disappeared.

> Is it possible to get any kind of wire trace for this? or is
> it happening too seldom?

Quite seldom, I'd say. Now I have found out that this also happens for
itv.com. Maybe it is related to Flash presence?

> Can you sniff the traffic and see how one or two working header looks?

Any preference on how you would like me to do it? tcpdump, wireshark,
httpfox, etc.?

m.