[Rabbit-dev] Logging Usage

Luis Soltero lsoltero at globalmarinenet.com
Fri Jul 22 19:51:44 CEST 2011

This will be a very nice features for admins that want to know the proxy resources used by each of their users.  Glad to
hear that it wont be difficult to add this feature.

This would have the nice side benefit of answering the question "how much acceleration do i get by using the proxy?"
since reports could easily be generated per user that state well... you requested this much info and we sent you this
much and therefore you got this much acceleration.

Let us know if we can help in anyway.

--luis

--

Luis Soltero, Ph.D., MCS