[Rabbit-dev] build a powerful server utilizing multiple proxy servers

蔡超 toppiprc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:24:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

    I want to build a powerful proxy server using rabbit. The main idea is
to make a pool of proxy addresses, and maintain a mapping from a target host
to a proper proxy server which can reach the target fastest. At the same
time, there should be a powerful cache system with 10 GB level volume. I
have write a ProxyChain which can choose a Resolver for a given url. I can't
find any detail document for rabbit architecture, there are still two
problems:

1.  How to know the time a proxy cost to fetch an url? where is the code
using the given proxy address?
2.  Can Rabbit  cache 10GB files?

Thanks.

Chao