[Rabbit-dev] Download manager and multiple connections

Robert Olofsson robert.olofsson at khelekore.org
Tue Oct 18 00:12:59 CEST 2011

Hi!

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:33:50 +0100
Mindaugas Žakšauskas <mindas at gmail.com> wrote:

> So my question is - is it theoretically possible for Rabbit to have
> any sort of connection limit/blockage?

It sounds odd, how is this user connecting to rabbit? is there some
router/firewall/other that can interfere with the traffic?

Rabbit has no connection limit or connection blockage built in based
on usage. Rabbit may have bugs of course.

Rabbit has the access filter, based on ip, but I guess you do not have
that enabled.

Many http aware middle-wares/proxies/browsers put their own limits on
the number of concurrent requests to an upstream server/proxy, rabbit
does not do that.

Based on the information at hand it is very hard to say much.

/robo