[Rabbit-dev] Rabbit-dev Digest, Vol 23, Issue 2

Rick Leir rick.leir at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 4 23:11:43 CET 2012

On 04/02/2012 6:00 AM, rabbit-dev-request at khelekore.org wrote:
> I am a bit worried about the changes required
> though, they would probably be quite big.
Some options in order of increasing complexity:

1/ replace client-side HTTP with SPDY, all users need chrome browser

2/ allow both protocols but not at the same time

3/ allow both protocols at the same time, but a client has to choose one
or the other

The Agile folks would tell us: Always start with the simplest possible
solution and get it working first. Option 1 does not look too difficult,
but you know best.

What features were you thinking of for Rabbit5?
cheers -- Rick